Monday, February 8, 2010

Barder and the Flying Turban


Hello my name is George, but everyone calls me Star Force well me and Barder together are Star Force. My dog has been my best friend for as long as I can remember, when I was three years old my parents had brought me home a package and inside under a large orange Turban was a cute and beautiful puppy. The reason my parents brought me home Barder was because I was sick and they thought I wouldn’t live past five years. Much to everyone’s surprise I am now 25 years old and just as healthy or even healthier then a normal person my age. I was born little I was one pound two ounces, and I had to stay in the hospital for a month because I could not breathe on my own. So after I lived past five months, then five years, people stopped worrying about me and let me live my life as a normal, short boy. Barder is the best dog that anyone could ask for and he came with a pretty great gift an ugly orange turban that has the power of flight. Anyone who wears it can fly and whoever is touching the person who is wearing it can also fly. So after I lived past five months, then five years, people stopped worrying about me and let me live my life as a normal, short boy. When the Turban finally fit me I started to experiment with the turban flying high in the skies then dipping low into the city always with Barder playing as my great horse. I went through high school known as the short boy of 5 feet, everyone joked but it was not as bad as everyone thought, I was happy and I had friends. I looked like a normal person I was just really short you could say I looked like a 17 year old who was as tall as a seven year old. After high school I didn’t really want to go to college but I decided to enroll in a couple core classes in the community college I really wanted to be out somewhere with Barder. My real passion was flying around the world helping injured and a banded animals. When I turned twenty still living with my parents because I couldn’t get a job because of my height I decided I wanted to go into the medicine field but with animals my dream was to become a veterinarian. I am still in the process of going to school to get my license but when I’m not in school I'm flying from place to place helping as many injured and needy animals as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment